Monday, September 16, 2013

YEAH THIS WAS DEFINITELY A MONDAY !!

Back on schedule this week with g-son here at 7am today. Brrr,  I think I will change my mind about my capris and go with long jeans today.
Hubbie took g-son to school while I did morning chores.
After we had breakfast hubbie went up to his shop to work on some of his wood work projects and I took my camera and started my walk. Just as I rounded the garden I heard a siren stop down on the road near our driveway. As we made our way down there we saw a young boy crawling out of an upside down automobile in the ditch.
Fortunately he wasn't hurt and his mom after she raced out here from her job in town was in worse shape than he was.
He was just coming back to his home just up the road from us from talking with his recruiter when he dropped off the road in the curve and over corrected.
Lucky for him the ticket he got will not affect his service enrollment.
I knew the people so I stayed with the mom trying to calm her down until the wrecker hauled the car away.
When I got back to the house it was lunch time.
After we ate hubbie and I went out to Verizon to see about upgrading our phones. I received a phone call from Verizon last week telling me we were elligible for upgrades but after waiting about 40 minutes in  the store we were told it was an inadvertant phone message and we weren't up for upgrades until February !!   Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!  A wasted afternoon !!!
By the time we got home it was time to pick up g-son.
He was into a building mode today and got out his larger blocks. He built a friend that was taller than him and came and got me to take a picture of the two of them !
After his dad came home he walked down to his house. It is nicer now that he can just walk down the driveway between our houses.
I did the yardwork that I had planned to do earlier in the day this evening even with fighting off the mosquitoes as I went.
I stepped in a whole this morning and fell down and am very sore tonight. I was hoping the work I did this evening would help work most of the soreness out but I am headed for a soak in a hot tub to help also tonight.
I baked a couple chocolate cakes tonight for an order for tomorrow.
I am very thankful tonight for  the blessings of this day and ask for His guidance in the days ahead.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Sandy Livesay said...

With all the excitement at the end of your driveway. Your fall with the hole in the ground, and having to wait in line at the telephone company for nothing. I would say yes it's time for a nice soak I in the tube, and relax for the evening.

Sweet Dreams!

linda m said...

Happy to hear the young man wasn't hurt. I'm more concerned about you stepping in a hole and hurting yourself. Sure hope the soak in the tub helped. Don't you just love being told something only to find out it isn't true. Grrrrr!!! Blessings to you.