Thursday, October 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON AND GRANDSON

A chilly morning with temps in the mid 40's to greet me today as I got things ready for market.
Market was okay but at times was so slow I did more yawning than selling !!  I am very thankful for what I did sell today.
After market I ran regular errands meeting Rebekah at Aldi to help with her groceries. Poor little Evy is cutting some big back teeth and was  not happy, bless her little heart.
I went to Walmart after leaving them and then headed home to meet #2 son and hubbie who had gotten off work early to pick up our new wood stove.
We replaced this ....


With this, supposedly a very high efficient burning stove that should heat our entire house with no trouble.... ( factory photo) Once we get stove pipe and get it set up I will get a pic of it in place.
#2 son who used to work for the place where we bought the stove helped hubbie get the liner blocks in  and get it ready for the stove pipe.
I went with Rebekah and Evy over to sis-in-law Sandy's tonight to pick up some baby clothes and some clothes for g-son that she had left over from a sale.

 Today is a very special day in my life as two of my favorite people were born on this date.  Back in 1981 I had my first child as #1 son was born and turns 33 years old today.  Also in 2006 on this date I was back in the hospital but this time watching the birth of my first grand child as g-son was born around noon and he turns 8 years old today.  My my where did the time go ?????????????
This is #1 son on his 8th birthday.

This is a picture d-in-love sent me tonight of g-son with his mind craft legos that he got for his birthday today.
We will have a family party for him after lunch on Sunday with cake and more presents.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY TO MY OCTOBER BABIES  !!!!!

God is good !!
Good Night and God Bless.


2 comments:

linda m said...

Happy birthday to #1 son and to g-son. That is so special that they share their birthday. . I know what you mean about it getting harder to "keep afloat" with prices continuously rising. I keep trying to come up with ways to cut costs. God still does provide for me and my hubby. Have a good weekend and Blessings.

Sandy Livesay said...

Carolina Nana,

Happy Birthday to #1 son and your grandson. It's a blessing to have two of your loved ones Birthday on the same day.

Fabulous pictures!