Friday, December 12, 2014

FEELING VERY BLESSED WITH OUR WEATHER

Uhhhh !!!  One of the mornings when I just have to drag myself out of bed !!
Hubbie told me later that I snored really loudly and made choking sounds all night so I probably did not sleep well and I'm feeling it this morning.
Another 24 degree morning means more ice breaking as I do the chores.
I went back outside after breakfast thinking I would take a walk since the temperature was above freezing by then but didn't stay out long because of the wind that made it feel really colder than the thermometer said.
I started my baking early, I baked 18 caramel, 2 coconut, 7 pound cakes and 2 wine cakes to fill some late orders that came in today.
I finally turned the ovens off around 4:00 which is really late for me.
In the little while I had before chores I finished my search for decade pics for December.
I also carried a few left over things down to the Christmas storage shed to get them out of the living room. 
Hubbie came in from work and we did the evening chores in a more moderate temperature than we have had in several days.
I actually was outside in just my sweatshirt and felt fine.
Both coast of our country are being hammered by severe storms, the east with snow and the west with flooding rains. Damon the fourth winter storm of the season has battered the north east coast with high winds, rain and snow.


I pray for the people in California that have lost their homes from the huge mud slides and flooding that is rare for that region.




The news is loaded with such bad things this time of year I hate to even watch it, as the sadness I feel for folks who I know are not going to be having a "Merry Christmas" this year.
I feel very blessed !!
I got started on my cake icing early with the extra I have to do. I finally finished and got things ready for market and got into bed just before 12:30am .
Feeling super blessed tonight as I look at the world around me and all the tragedies that are going on. Thankful to my God in Heaven.
Good Night and God Bless.





No comments: