Wednesday, January 21, 2015

HOUSEWORK WEDNESDAY

A little cooler this morning but still not complaining about this lovely January warm spell we are having.
After chores and breakfast I dived in to catch up my neglected housework.
With only a break for lunch I mopped myself out the front door around 3:30 for a nice rest in the warm sunshine while all the floors dryed.
After about 30 minutes I went back inside to put the rugs back down and get my house keys and daughter's jeep keys so I could deliver her jeep back to her house and meet hubbie while he was letting Tipper out for a run on his way home from work. Daughter has a ball game at Thomas Jefferson high school this evening.
Hubbie has been working on some leaks in her jeep and she needed it back in case this nasty weather that might come materializes.
I snapped these pics as I rode back with hubbie of the winter dormant apple trees with apples still under them.


Love that winter blue sky !!
I guess we are going to have to say good bye to our really nice break from winter with the ninth winter storm of the season named Iola that is headed our way from the gulf.
This would be a significant snow maker for us if the ground was colder but now we will wait to see what she brings to our area.
This is a prediction map for late week.
After chores this evening I worked in my office on weekly paperwork and then watched a UNC/Wake Forest basketball game which UNC won.
Daughter called and said they won their game by 40 points.
Grateful to God for a wonderful blessing filled day.
Good Night and God Bless.


2 comments:

Gail said...

I loved the weather today but it's leaving.

I need to name a day for housework. I just jump here and there when I can.

linda m said...

Our weather here yesterday was snow and drizzle. Today is supposed to be nicer. Tuesday is my house cleaning day. Your blue skies look so nice. Winters around here are very dreary with mostly cloudy skies. Oh well, grateful I don't live in an area that doesn't see the sun all winter. Blessings