Saturday, March 28, 2015

WINERY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Brrrrr !!!! 27 windy degrees this morning as I got the chores done and we headed for market.
Market was really slow as I expected. I wouldn't be out here if I didn't need to be for sure this morning. I had to get my long underwear back out this morning to help fend off the overnight cold held in this concrete floor and uninsulated concrete block walls.
Daughter and BF Josh came by after finishing their morning runs for a visit.
Hubbie left to get to Sam's Club to pick up a few things and Susan came to keep me company for the slow day.  I am very thankful for what I did sell.
We left market and I came home to unload and take off some of these warm clothing I had on as we were going over to one of the local Winerys to celebrate daughter's big 30 birthday with her and some friends. This is the first time I have been in a Winery and I was impressed with how nice it was and with the very courteous service we received.
Saint Paul Winery is less than 2 miles from our house and it is owned by a man I went to school with, Alan Ward, so I am super glad he has been so successful.

There were a lot of daughter's friends there and fun was had by all.


#2 son and me ........
Daughter and BF Josh......
Well fun was had by almost all................
I am still adjusting to the fact that my baby is now 30 years old !!!!!!
We visited with her friends until about 6:00 and had to get home to get the animals fed and put up for another very cold night.
It was a March madness kind of night for hubbie and I as we watched some of the last basketball games of the year tonight as the final 4 teams are emerging. So far Wisconsin and Kentucky are in as they defected Arizona and Notre Dame respectively tonight with two more to be decided tomorrow.
Susan left daughter's birthday gathering and drove to a place called Jump Off Rock that looks down over the city of Hendersonville.

These are pics of Susan as she waits on sunset.

And God did not disappoint as the sun dropped over the city in a blaze of glory on this very chilly windy but clear evening.
God is always with us and only ask for our love in return for His many rich blessings. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the journey that led to the greatest sacrifice ever made for all mankind everywhere as on Palm Sunday Jesus enter Jerusalem.
Good Night and God Bless











No comments: