Thursday, August 13, 2015

BACK TO MARKET THURSDAY and 1955 DECADE PICS

After getting things all done this morning it didn't feel like I had ever been away.
I made it to market on time and got things set up with daughter's help as she was right behind me getting here.
As I was afraid, I sold out of caramel cakes before 11:00 and then out of chocolate by 11:30 , oh well !!
Daughter stayed and helped sell through the busy morning then left before noon to run errands and go home to do yard work at her house.
Hubbie brought me a Hot Dog World hot dog for lunch, yum !!
It is comfortable in market today for the first day in a long time with the cooler temperature outside only in the low 80's today I don't even have my fan running.
Ran regular errands after market and picked up baking supplies and groceries at, Harris Teeter, Ingles, Sav Mor, Aldi and Walmart on my way home.
I was really tired by the time I got things unloaded. That is another bad thing about hubbie's regular hours he doesn't get home until at least 4:45 and I am already putting things away by then.
We both rested while we watched the news then did evening chores.
We ate a light supper and then I had a hot cup of green tea out in the covered patio to end the day.
There was thunder in the distance, giving us a slight hope for some thirst quenching rain but we got none.
I have a couple large orders for Saturday so I made 30 caramel cakes tonight to try to have enough not to run out again after the large orders are picked up.
I am waiting on the last ones to come out of the ovens at 11:20 tonight as I write this  it is a good time to start some decade photos .
I had just turned one year old on the last day of July and these are some of the pics my aunt took o me around our farm. You can tell by these pics I was a "daddy's girl" !!
This is the first picture of my daddy on a John Deere tractor that I have ever seen, I wonder if it was his or borrowed ??????





God is always ready to stand beside us in all that we do everyday and I am so grateful for His blessings and love.
Good Night and God Bless

1 comment:

linda m said...

I don't think I would be very awake at 11:20 at night. My sales would burn. God is good. Blessings