Tuesday, May 14, 2019

ANOTHER BLACKBERRY WINTER DAY

Up to a regular busy morning today with all the grandkids here. G-son left with daughter and I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. Back home I had my breakfast and then we decided to go run some errands before time to pick up RL.
I wanted to go to the medical loan closet that is only open on Tuesdays and Fridays to borrow a set of crutches that fit me to use during the night on my trips to the bathroom so that I don't have to walk on my contracted knee because the pain is excruciating and I think that is hindering the healing. If I stretch my knee before I get out of bed I can walk on it without pain so I am okay during the day but at night I don't want to take time to stretch and get more awake during the night.
We also hit up a couple discount stores we haven't been in and I found a couple other knee braces to try out.
We picked up RL and went to Burger King for lunch. Neither girl ate much today so we took it with us.
We made a stop at Ingles on the way home and the girls were very disappointed that all the little car carts were in use and they had to ride in a regular shopping cart.

We came home and they had more of their lunch then strawberry ice cream cones for dessert which they loved.
It is 63 degrees this afternoon and breezy so the girls played mostly inside today. They got along very well and played without arguing all afternoon. Then cuddled together too get warm after they came inside.

Daughter had a doctor appointment at 3:00 and g-son has to go to the doctor also right after school today. Daughter's blood pressure was up again this week so she has to go back Friday for a re-check.
She came and picked up IR and all her flowers that she bought at the FFA sale last week and I dropped RL off at Re's to play with BB and EL until #1 son got off work.
I followed daughter home and helped her plant all the flowers and vegetables that she had pots for.
I came home and did chores . It is supposed to get down to 43 degrees by morning for a really cool overnight and wouldn't you know it there are the last 2 setting Silkies both starting to hatch babies this evening. Hubbie helped me staple feed bags up over the windows in their brooder boxes for a little insulation so hopefully they will be okay and stay under mama. Tomorrow is suppose to be a little warmer than today and then it will continue to warm for the rest of the week. Blackberry winter will hopefully say good bye and be the last of the cooler weather for awhile.
We rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that daughter gets through this pregnancy without any trouble.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: