Sunday, May 19, 2019

LAZY SUNDAY

Sunday mornings are always my "ahhhh" mornings and I get to start off in slow mode. I get chores done then had breakfast before clearing the table and putting some corn on the cob on the stove to simmer for lunch to go with the crock pot full of beef stew that has been cooking all morning.
We got ready for church and headed out a little early today.
After church we had #1 son's family, daughter and IR and Aa' and the kids join us for the beef stew, corn and I made out first wilted lettuce of the season which was soooo good.
Everyone enjoyed lunch and a nice visit out in the covered patio while the kids played and had fun in the swings. And RL got a little friend inch worm to watch for a long time.


Aa took his kids home to nap with Re who worked last night and is sleeping today. D-in-love left for a meeting at church and #1 son took g-son and RL fishing up at Aa's pond. They had some luck catching fish.



Daughter and I rode over to a garage sale that one of my classmate farmers was having this weekend.
Daughter bought several things and I bought some old wooden apple boxes and a few other little things. Daughter bought some large chairs to make into planters so hubbie and IR had to be summoned with the truck to haul everything home.
We dropped daughter's things off and then she came here to pick up her van and have hubbie blow up a slow leaking tire on it.
I rested for a little while and watched the news before it was time to do chores again.
After chores hubbie and I watched the finals of American Idol.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night