Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2019

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. I hope your day is wonderful and you feel loved like you should.
Sleeping in felt good this morning and thankfully there was no rain to get out in at chore time today.
We had a quick breakfast and then got the corn on cob, collard greens and potatoes on the stove to cook then simmer while we are at church and I put some baby carrots in the pressure pot also.
Church was good today as we had 4 little ones dedicated this morning.

The mother's day sermon Craig gave was special and made all moms in attendance feel loved.
We came home to fix green beans and biscuits to go with the crock pot roast beef and all the vegetables we fixed this morning.
#1 son's family , #2 son, Daughter's family and Aa's family all made it to lunch. I was very happy with all my gifts and felt very thankful for my kids and grand kids today.  These two girls had to sit on the table in front of me and have iceys for dessert.

This is all my Mother's Day gifts and I really really love all of them.  Thank you so much kids !!!

After everyone left hubbie and I spent a very restful Sunday afternoon. It was really cloudy and looked like rain all day but none fell to add to the 1/2 inch of over night rain.
We got chores done and I heard little peeps in this Silkie's box and found her off the nest with chicks under her. I couldn't tell how many she has yet. A new mama on Mother's day !!!

We spent the evening still relaxing and enjoying the downtime before another busy week kicks in tomorrow.
Thankful for a special Mother's Day and all the blessings that came with it.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: