Thursday, May 23, 2019

MORE PLANTS TO CARRY WATER TOO

Up to the last pre-school trip market day.  I got chores done and then headed out to drop off RL. She was happy this morning as she proudly carried the teacher gifts she had in to give to her teachers.
I met hubbie and IR at market and got set up. On the way to market I got an order for most of the cakes I have today so it should be a very good day.
I got busy early and sold almost everything I had so maybe my busier season is going to start early this year.
Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up and then hubbie went to the dump and brought us subs back for lunch.
He left to go by Sam's Club and get home to mow the lawn. There is a slight chance for some rain this evening so he wanted to get the mowing done.
I left market and stopped by Walmart on my way home to pick up baking supplies as tomorrow will be the biggest baking day I have had since last year.
Daughter came by after she got off work and we ran over to a plant sale where they were selling herb plants for $1 each and going out of business. We both loaded the back of my Honda with more plants that will require watering ?????  All the time I thinking I am crazy for getting more plants but these were just too good to pass up.



Daughter took hers and headed home when we got back. Connie had stayed at her house today with IR and did some cleaning for her.
I came inside and watched the news and hubbie and I both accidentally took naps. The heat of these days is taking a toll on both of us.
We woke up with plenty time to get chores done and work in the garden putting more feed bags out between the rows to prevent weeds. This is a good way to reuse all the empty chicken feed bags I save .
We rested tonight and this is the first time in I can't remember when that we turned our air conditioner on in May , but tonight after the house cooled down right before bedtime we turned it on getting ready for the 90 degree days this weekend.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: