Sunday, May 5, 2019

RESTFUL SUNDAY

Up to rain still lightly falling after a pretty heavy 6/10ths inch of overnight rain. I got chores done and then we had breakfast and got ready for church. We are having spaghetti for lunch so hubbie browned the hamburger and mixed the sauce in the crock pot to simmer while we are at church.
After church #1 son's family , #2 son , daughter and IR and Aa's family joined us for spaghetti and toast lunch.  G-son had a friend come home with him and all the kids had a good time playing outside in the now sunny, warm day.
We all had a nice visit and then everyone went home and hubbie and I relaxed for a while.
It was a nice lazy do nothing Sunday afternoon and I enjoyed it very much.
I did chores this evening and as I walked around I noticed this old rose that had only a couple blooms just a couple days ago is really covered in blooms today with the recent rain.
I ended the daylight hours sitting out in the covered patio watched the traffic go by on the road below.
G-son had a Cinco de Mayo celebration at his youth tonight and they played games . He is the tallest boy in this pic in the black t-shirt facing the camera.
Thankful for a wonderful restful Sunday to re-energize for the coming week.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: