Wednesday, May 22, 2019

BUSY BAKING WEDNESDAY

Woke to g-daughter IR climbing in bed with me. This is her morning ritual, she climbs into bed and climbs on top of me and lays very still for as long as I will let her. Maybe one day when RL doesn't have to be taken to pre-school I will see if IR will go back to sleep.
But today we got up so I could get chores done and then get RL to pre-school. After dropping her off I stopped at Ingles to pick up some Kaopectate , canned pumpkin and steamable white rice for Rosie the dog who has a bad bout of diarrhea.  She must have eaten something on her running around that didn't agree with her at all. Hubbie gave her a bath and a dose of the Kaopectate and I put some chicken breast that I found buried in the chest freezer in the pressure pot when I got home.
I spent the morning baking cakes, I baked 6 caramel, 1 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and a pan of brownies.
Hubbie and IR played outside then she took a long nap and he gathered the trash and recyclables and loaded his truck.
After daughter picked her up hubbie and I watched the news then got chores done.
As I walked around the yard tonight I took in all the pretty blooms even with the hot dry weather we are having right now.
This little bed contains a lot of different plants and color.
This Kousa Dogwood is beautiful as usual this year.

I came inside and started icing cakes and getting things ready for market . Hubbie loaded the Pilot tonight and then he went on to bed and I went to my office to get weekly paperwork done and bills paid.
It was a late night for me but it is the beginning of that season for me.
One good thing that happened today was that g-son got the cast off his arm. He was very happy to have the use of his right arm back !!!
Rosie is already much better this evening after eating the chicken, rice and pumpkin and taking another dose of koapectate.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night