Saturday, May 4, 2019

BUSY MARKET AND AFTERNOON STORMS

I was awake and waiting for the little later alarm this morning to get things started on this market Saturday.  I got chores done and got things loaded and made it on time today.
It is really cloudy this morning but the rain is supposed to hold off until late afternoon.
Market was busy this morning and daughter and I both worked hard to keep up with customers for awhile.
After she and IR and hubbie all left to go pick up more lumber for her deck and fence so they could work this afternoon before the rain gets here.
I had a good sales day all day thankfully.
The clouds were very dark and looked like rain any minute when I left market. I had to stop at Aldi for baking supplies and it was starting to sprinkle when I was putting my things in the Honda.
I drove home in a pretty steady rain and got unloaded by myself in the rain.
I came inside and had a snack and then sat out in the sunroom and watched the storm move in with a thunder and lightening show for a few minutes before it passed on leaving us with 4/10ths inch of rain.
Hubbie came in soaking wet from finishing the deck railings at daughters and got in the hot shower.
We watched the news and then got chores done.
Another line of storms is supposed to move through later tonight so I made sure everything was in the dry before I came inside.
Tonight was a lazy evening and we enjoyed the rest.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: