Saturday, May 18, 2019

SUMMER IS HERE

Up to get things done and get to market this morning. Murphys law was in place for me as I hurried through chores when one of the Araucana chicks few past me and escaped her cage when I opened it to refill their water and feed. I couldn't catch her and she disappeared under the feed shed so I gave up and finished chores .
We were only about 5 minutes late to market and there was only one customer waiting there for a pound cake.
We got set up and daughter brought her things in. IR got to play around the market for a little while before hubbie went with them to pick up some plants at Steve's house and then Home Depot for some more fencing materials.
I had a decent sales day thankfully and daughter brought IR back to market to go with me to Aldi while she and son-in-love went to see a state tournament soccer game at Hendersonville High School.
IR and I went to shop at Aldi and then met daughter and son-in-love at my cousin's shop to pick up some things.
I made it home about 3:45 and hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away. He is moving Rocky the dogs kennel into a spot in the pole shed to keep him drier and cooler when he is in it.
I rested for a while then got chores done and caught the little chick that escaped this morning. She is lucky she made it without something getting hold of her during the day. She was happy to be back with her surrogate mom and sisters.
I helped hubbie finish up his project and get the tarps that we had covering the kennel folded up and put away.
Thankful for a quiet evening to relax.
The weather is going from cooler than normal the first of this past week to a very summer like period starting today and it definitely feels like summer this evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: