Tuesday, May 28, 2019

WELCOME G-BABY #4, ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL

Today is another way above normal hot day. Hubbie took g-son to school this morning while RL and I watched morning cartoons .
Connie, son-in-love's mom spent the night at their house last night as they had to be at the hospital at 5:30 this morning to begin the induction of the new baby.
I got chores done and hubbie , RL and I had breakfast. RL wanted to play outside so hubbie went with her and I stayed inside and changed the furniture covers and some of the décor to freshen up the house and get ready for a new month.
I worked until lunch time and then we all had lunch together.  After lunch RL and hubbie watched TV and I finished the baby's crocheted blanket it is nice and soft and is a pretty color.

When IR woke from her nap Connie brought her here and left her with hubbie and she and I went to the hospital.  Daughter was 5 & 1/2 centimeter dialated and we knew the the second half of the 10 centimeters needed goes a lot faster than the first half.
We sat in the room with them for about 15 minutes before daughter started having sick feelings and summoned the nurse.
The baby was almost here when she checked her so Connie and I went to the waiting room  and the doctor was called.
Only about 30 minutes later at 4:05 little new g-daughter made her appearance without any trouble.
She weighed only 6lbs and 12 oz so she is a tiny baby.

We are proud grandparents once again.



IR came over but wanted nothing to do with her new little sister at all. Even with the doll they had gotten for her to take care of while mommy took care of her baby sister.

This is going to be a big adjustment for this little girl but I'm sure she will be just fine after they all get home and settled.
Hubbie and I came home and did evening chores and then we crashed after a rewarding day.
Daughter had some scary blood pressure issues during labor and she didn't look good at all but I am so thankful that things turned out okay for both her and the baby.
Thankful tonight for the blessing of new life in our family and praying for a good night for both of them tonight.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: