Wednesday, May 15, 2019

BAKING FRIDAY

Up to get chores done and get RL to pre-school. Can't believe this is the next to last week of her pre-school year.
This little white Silkie finally had her 6 babies off the nest this morning. These are mostly the Maran hen's babies. They are distinctly identifiable because they are black with white spots on their heads.

I came home and had breakfast with IR and hubbie  and then got my baking started. I baked 6 caramel, 3 chocolate , 2 pound cakes, 1 blackberry wine cake and a pan of brownies.
IR and hubbie played for a while outside but the sunny day is cool at 63 degrees and still breezy so they didn't stay out to long. IR loves the outside and continually ask to go outside.
I sat and watched cartoons with her and crocheted on her sister's new afghan until her mom came to pick her up.
I am trying to keep off my knee all I can and with the new brace and using the crutches to go to the bathroom at night it seems to be doing better this evening.
I did weekly paperwork and paid bills before going out to get the chores done today since the last episode of the Survivor TV show that we have been watching all season is coming on at 8:00 and lasting for 3 hours.
The show was already on by the time I finished chores and I watched a little of it in the living room with hubbie then went to the kitchen TV and watched the rest of it while I iced my cakes and got things ready for market.
It was a late bedtime and then I couldn't get to sleep for some reason.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night