Friday, May 3, 2019

SICK KIDS FRIDAY

Up to get this Friday started with a sick g-son staying with us today. He still has a bit of a headache and a low fever this morning. I got chores done and took RL to pre-school and came home to have breakfast with IR, g-son and hubbie.
Hubbie didn't get a chance to make his Sam's Club stop yesterday with all the non-routine things going on so g-son said he felt well enough to go with us this morning.

IR really loves her big cousin and she just loves to be carried around by him.

We came home and put the groceries away and g-son ate a piece of pizza .
I went by myself after RL because IR got sleepy and g-son wanted to rest after the Sam's excursion.
She was crying when I picked her up and acting like she really didn't feel well at all.  We made a stop at the produce stand we usually shop at and that made her a little better. We went to get strawberries but all they had was the huge hollow berries that I don't think taste very good so we got some tomatoes and red potatoes instead.
IR went to sleep as soon as we got back in the car and took a long good nap as IR was also asleep by the time I got home so they couldn't wake each other up.
While they slept I put away clothes and baked 3 pound cakes and a pan of brownies for market tomorrow.
They both woke up about the same time and both of them were in good moods and played well until their moms came to pick them up. RL acted like she felt much better after her long nap.
After the girls left I watered the new plants and got chores done. 
I came inside and got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: