Monday, May 20, 2019

HOT MONDAY

Monday morning and getting the kids all fed and ready for their days.  I got chores done and took RL to her last Monday of this year's pre-school. I came home and had breakfast with IR and hubbie and then we headed out for a morning of errands . We had to pick up some vegetable spray and then picked up a new small rocker / recliner to replace the one in the living room that I can't get the foot stand up on.
We picked RL up and the girls said they neither one were hungry so we went to the park for a little while so they could work up an appetite.
They had fun but quickly got tired in the mid 80's heat of the day.


RL always finds some friends to play with.
We came home and had a late lunch of yesterday's leftovers with cantelope for dessert.
Then hubbie took the girls outside to play and I got weekly laundry started. Thoughout the afternoon I got 3 loads of laundry done between answering the wants of the girls and watching them play.
After their moms picked them up I finished the last load and then watched the news before getting out to do the chores.
The 2 Silkie setters in the condo brooding boxes both hatched eggs over the weekend. The top hen has at least 7 little Guineas Keats and maybe 1 little black Silkie chick. They are hard to count with this very protective mother.

The bottom hen didn't have as good a luck with her hatch as she only has 2 little chicks.

All the setters have hatched their chicks and are all doing well so far ,I am hoping this heat wave doesn't hurt any of them.
The first named Atlantic storm was named today as Andrea will travel out to sea and not be a concern for the US.

Hubbie went over to daughters to help son-in-love get his fencing going.
I carried water to all my potted plants this evening.  This is the times I wonder why in the heck I bought all these plants and flowers ?????
Hubbie sprayed the garden tonight for blights that too much then too little rain can cause .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: