Thursday, May 16, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SON-IN-LOVE

Up on this Thursday to get things done , get RL to her pre-school and get to market.  I dropped RL off and met hubbie and IR at market. We got set up and business was slow. At least the sun is shining and the temps are rising nicely today.
Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up and took her to her house for the afternoon. Hubbie stayed at our booth until I could run up to the bank and make a market deposit then he went to run his errands and get home to do more bush hogging in the lower pasture.
The buttercups are really taking over this year.

I had a slow sales day but grateful for everything I did sell .  I left market at 2:00 and made stops at the bank, P.O. and Walmart on my way home.
Hubbie was finished bush hogging and helped me get things unloaded and put away. I put my feet up for a little while then did chores early to get ready to go out to the Flat Rock Woodroom  for son-in-love's 39th birthday. # 2son and Tif, Ben, Kristen and Addie, Connie and Tommy and hubbie and I joined son-in-love, daughter and IR for a very good dinner out.
I have to say this place redeemed itself tonight with the delicious food. We came here in March for daughter's birthday and everyone was pretty disappointed with the food but tonight it was really good.
We came home and finished chores then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for the family I was blessed with.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: