Monday, September 2, 2019

2019 LABOR DAY

A lazy Monday morning is a rare jewel around here so we enjoyed a leisurely start to this Labor Day 2019.
After chores and breakfast I got laundry started then changed out all the furniture covers and bedclothes for a new month.
I was just finishing this up when daughter arrived with IR and CA. Ben and Kristen came along also as they were all going to the movies together this afternoon.
Daughter fed CA and she went to sleep . After they left IR watched cartoons with hubbie so I continued my dusting and décor changes for the month until CA woke up and needed attention.
She isn't as hard to feed as she used to be for sure but she still didn't finish her bottle like I hoped she would.
 She was very active and like laying on a blanket and just kicking and looking around .

She was really tired by the time daughter got back and went to sleep as soon as daughter picked her up and held her.
They all left and I finished my décor changes and did an extra load of laundry.
We went over to Aa's house and checked on things in case they don't get back until later tonight.
We got a short light rain shower this afternoon that left only about 1/10th inch in the gauge so hubbie hooked up the sprinkler to give the new greens he planted a couple days ago a boost.
I changed some chickens around this evening getting the younger guineas out of the Silkie lot because they keep flying out and then tearing the netting down getting back in. I put them in the green house lot with the injured older hen and her mate who gets picked on all the time by the 2 other male guineas I have.
I also moved this years hatched hens and roosters out of the silkie lot into the camper cover tractor for a little while to fatten them up for sale.
We came inside and I caught up my blog post and started on the decade pics for August and September. Since I forgot to do them for August I will do both months together.
I only got one year done tonight before I went to bed to get an early start in the morning with it being RL's first day of pre-school.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

So nice to see CA kicking her legs and looking so alert. Blessings