Thursday, September 5, 2019

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

Up to the first market day after school and pre-school this year. Things went very smoothly this morning as RL and I stayed here and got ready for market while hubbie took g-son to school. Then RL was hubbie's helper as we both got the morning chores done.

We headed out hubbie stopped by daughter's for her baked goods and I dropped RL off at her pre-school on my way to market.
Hubbie and I got to market about the same time and got unloaded and set up. Business was pretty slow today on this first day after the holiday weekend but I am thankful for all I did sell and I got a couple orders for Saturday.
Since Deb ,RL's other g-ma is on a vacation in New England hubbie picked her up from pre-school today and she went with him on his errands and then home to nap.
I left market on time and made it to my annual eye exam a little early. I got some bad news and good news. The bad news is that a cataract is also forming on my left eye as well as the one he found last year on my right eye. Both of them are slow growing cataracts and the one he found last year hasn't changed any in the year so that was good news. The other good news was that my vision hasn't changed since my last exam.
With majorly dilated eyes I drove slowly home instead of going to Aldi as I had planned for baking supplies. I always get a headache after my eyes are dilated and today was no exception.
I rested for a while and then got chores done.
The clouds from hurricane Dorian have darkened our skies this evening but we haven't had but one short shower of rain and some a pretty good breeze.
Dorian has slowed down again and is easing up the coast getting a little stronger than predicted going to a cat 3 storm instead of staying at a cat 2.
Thankful tonight for the blessings of this day and praying for all the folks in the path of this storm.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: