Thursday, September 26, 2019

A BUSY SEPTEMBER 2009

A busy hectic morning as hubbie got g-son to school while I got ready for market with RL and IR who daughter dropped off on her way to market earlier.
I got chores done and then we all headed out . I dropped RL at pre-school where she was so excited because there was a big firetruck there for them to tour today.
I met hubbie and IR at the Curb market and we got set up and then we all took turns with the girls.
There was a letter from waiting for me from the NC internal revenue that said our market taxes were not paid in 2014. I spent some time researching this and found that the then treasurer must not have paid them. GRRRRRR,   another stop for me at our tax man's office after market today.
Market sales were pretty slow today but we are thankful for what we did sell.
Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up for a while today and CA seems to be cutting a tooth so she was a little fussy but we made it without any trouble. Hubbie went to the dump and brought us lunch back from Hotdog World.
We were getting all the supplies ready for our Old Timey Day celebration Saturday between customers.
Hubbie picked all the meat up from the supplier and got it all put in coolers to thaw .
We all left market and hubbie went to pick up g-son from school, daughter went to pick up IR and I ran my errands and stopped at Aldi on the way home for baking supplies.
Hubbie helped me unload and put things away then we both rested and watched the news.
We got chores done and then relaxed for the evening.
My last September decade pics are in 2009 and there is a lot of them as it was a busy month with this sweet little g-son.



Our church always had a Block Blast celebration each September back then and g-son enjoyed it so much he crashed before it was over.




 Daughter and her "little sister" Kaitlyn with a tuckered out g-son.
Hubbie was part of the security team each year and patrolled in a golf cart.
D-in-love played her violin .
That year we had a well drilled in August and between the rains we poured a pad and built a house over the new pump with the help of #2 son was layed all the blocks and of course g-son had to be a part of all that was going on .




#1 son brought in his machines and covered all the lines while g-son mimicked his dad with his toy track hoe.
We took g-son to the fair on grandparents day that year and he rode every ride 2 or 3 times and had a blast.











There was one big flood that month.


This flood ended our watering hole spot in the creek because this was too much sand to shovel.

Market was busy for me all month and ended with a rainy Old Timey Day.



We had several head of cattle back then .
And my faithful companions Sadie and Annie who I miss everyday even now and they have both been gone for several years.

Some of my Fall décor on my porches that year.

Whew!!!   When I look back at how busy our family was in past years it makes me happy that we never missed much in life and we always stayed involved in our kids and now our grandkids activities and fun times.
Thankful for good health and blessings each and every day.
God Bless and Good Night








No comments: