Tuesday, September 17, 2019

FREEZING BROCCOLI AND LAUREL PARK PLAY

Up to greet g-son and RL and get them off to school. I got chores done and hubbie rode with me to take RL to pre-school. We stopped back by #2 son's property and there was no work done yet except what #1 son did last week.
We came home and had breakfast and then hubbie went outside to sharpen the lawn mower blades and I got all the broccoli out of the frig that hubbie has been gathering from our garden plants and got it ready to freeze.
It is really nice broccoli and taste so good. I vacuumed packed it and only had 2 packages but that is 2 casseroles or soups for the winter.
We stopped by Burger King on the way to pick up RL and got cheeseburgers and French fires for the girls and met daughter with IR and CA at Laurel Park where the play things are shaded.
The girls had a great time even CA acted like she enjoyed the park today.



 Taking a break.....


We walked over to the neighboring coffee shop across this little bridge and the girls spotted some fish in the water.
We had a nice cold drink and the girls got cookies then we headed home. RL was asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to able to get home in time to go pick up g-son on time when we got caught by a really long, slow moving train. It is so rare to see a train anymore I wasn't expecting to be delayed by a train. We made it with just enough time for hubbie to carry RL inside then get his truck and head out to the middle school .
They made a stop by daughter's to help her move a chest of drawers outside so she could wash the mold off it.
G-son was ravenously hungry when he came in this evening and made practically an entire meal for himself.
D-in-love came to pick them up and then hubbie and I headed out to get chores done. We worked outside getting down my green bean trellises until it got so dark we couldn't see.
I checked out my game camera pics of last night and the only thing I got was some close up pics of my guineas.


It is supposed to rain overnight tonight so I didn't put the camera back out.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: