Tuesday, September 3, 2019

FIRST DAY OF PRE SCHOOL FOR RL

A Tuesday morning that feels like a Monday morning !!! G-son and RL were here at 7am and having breakfast. Hubbie took g-son to school while I stayed with RL and then I got chores done when he got home.
Today is RL's first day of 3 year old pre-school and she was really looking forward to seeing all her friends again.



Hubbie went with us today as we had to go to the Curb Market and count up all the money we made parking cars and get it deposited since I am the market treasurer .
I also did some insurance business on the computer today instead of waiting until Thursday.
We left the bank and made a stop at our favorite thrift store, the Humane Society, since it was already 11:00 and no sense in coming home and going back at noon to pick up RL.
We only found a couple little things and then went to pick up RL. She had a very good first day and acts like she really likes her new teacher, Mrs. Amanda.
She was really tired and went to sleep soon after we headed home. Hubbie carried her inside and she took a good nap on the couch.
When she woke up daughter brought IR and CA over. IR and RL were glad to see each other and played really well all afternoon with each other without any bickering at all today.

CA was also a happy little girl today.

After they all left hubbie and I watched the news of hurricane Dorian, seems this storm is fooling all the weather folks so who knows what it will do each day.

We got chores done and then hubbie sprayed weeds and I did my daily walking. As I walked I noticed the sure signs of Fall with these Persimmons and Walnuts littering the driveway.


Most of the walnuts have already been picked clean by the squirrels for a sign of a bad winter coming.

Saw this little guy crossing the drive and thought this is the first Garter snake I have seen this year. Before I got the guineas I would see one of these little guys almost daily there were so many around the farm but the guineas seem to have kept most of them at bay and this one was way below the house on the drive headed toward the bottom pasture away from the house.

Back inside I downloaded more decade pics from another very busy year.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: