Wednesday, September 18, 2019

BAKING WEDNESDAY

Up to get g-son and RL fed and off to school along with getting the morning chores done. After I left taking RL to pre-school hubbie got his tools and headed over to daughter's . She had bought a glass storm door for her front door last spring and we just haven't had time to get it put up so hubbie was going over to try and get it up today.
I stopped at Ingles on the way home from dropping RL to pick up some eggs and baking supplies that I needed for today.
I came home and had breakfast. It felt very strange to be in a completely quiet house .
After I ate I started my baking for the day. I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 3 pound cakes, 1 applesauce cake and a pan of brownies. I finished after lunch with just enough time to grab a late lunch before heading over to my friend/ beautician Markeeta's for a haircut.
We had a nice catch up visit while she cut my hair then I came home find hubbie had finished daughter's door and was resting.
I went to my office and worked on weekly paperwork and paying bills until daughter dropped IR and CA off to stay while she went to the store. RL saw them passing and cried to her other g-ma to come up here instead of going to the bookstore with g-son. So we had all three girls to play for awhile.
Well at least 2 of them were playing, this one took advantage of the quiet house while RL and IR were outside with hubbie having popsicles and swinging to take a good nap.
CA is on some antibiotics today to hopefully prevent an infection while some of the stitches in her incision work their way out instead of dissolving.
G-son came back with his books from the bookstore and Deb , other g-ma went home. 
D-in-love came in to pick them up shortly and daughter took IR and CA for a ride to get IR to take a nap with CA.
Hubbie and I got chores done and then I finished paperwork and spent the rest of the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Listening to the weather and watching the tropics really heating up with 3 storms but thankfully 2 of them are not supposed to do any damage to any land masses.


Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: