Thursday, September 19, 2019

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

A different morning today as g-son and RL arrived on their regular schedule and then daughter brought IR by on her way to manage the Curb Market while our regular manager is on vacation for 3 weeks.
Hubbie took g-son to school while I got ready for market with 2 little girls helping !!!
When he got back he fed them breakfast while I went out and did chores then we all loaded up and headed out. I dropped RL off at pre-school and met hubbie and IR at market where daughter and CA were already there.
We got set up and then we all took turns with the girls and selling . We had a very good sales day thanks to a couple large sales which were unexpected.
This little girl behaved very well all morning.

Hubbie took IR with him about 1:00 and they left to go by the dump and get home hopefully for her to take a nap.
I stayed and helped daughter lock up and then I made stops at the bank , the PO , Aldi and Ingles on my home and I also ran into Bath and Body works while I was in the mall at the PO to pick up some air fresheners and some secret sister gifts. They were having a good sale.
I came home and hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away.
Then  both of us rested for awhile fighting naps until choretime.
We got chores done and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for a wonderfully blessed day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings. Happy to see CA doing so well.