Wednesday, September 25, 2019

BAKING WEDNESDAY

Up to a regular morning with hubbie getting g-son to school then I took RL alone today so hubbie could stay here and wait for the return of the tree trimmers. My brother had some trees they were asking if they could cut so hubbie needed to let them know that he said it was okay.
I dropped RL and then made a stop at Ingles on the way home. I dropped a gallon of milk off to daughter so she could get her baking started.
Hubbie was leaving for the dentist just as I got home. I was planning on going with him to shop our favorite thrift shops in Columbus and Tryon while we were there but Re needed me to pick up BB from pre-school today so I stayed home this morning.
I had breakfast and an extra cup of tea while I sat in the sunroom and watched the tree trimming crew clear more limbs from the lines.
I picked up BB at 11:45 from First Baptist where he goes to pre-school 3 days a week.
We came home to have lunch of pizza and juice and hubbie came in from the dentist with a good report .
I got my baking started, I baked 6 caramel, 1 chocolate, 4 pound cakes, 1 applesauce cake and a pan of brownies.
I was just finishing up when Deb brought RL up here to play with BB. RL cried to go to daughter's house earlier to play with IR so she had lunch and played over there.
Hubbie took BB and RL outside to eat icys and wait for d-in-love who was bringing EL home from school with her.
When they arrived EL also got an icys and headed outside to play.
Re picked them up and d-in-love took RL home about choretime.
Hubbie and I got chores done then I moved the 2 younger guineas back into the green house that I had taken them out of thinking they would now stay with the older guineas and roam around the yard and pasture but instead they flew right back into the Silkie lot and tore the netting down.
I guess you can' t integrate different age guineas.
I came inside and went to my office to get weekly paperwork done and pay bills.
Then I spent the rest of the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: