Saturday, September 7, 2019

BUSY MARKET DAY and 1969 SCHOOL PIC

Up to get to market this morning. Hubbie went by daughters to pick up her baked goods and we met at market.
Sales were good today and I was thankful for the 9 cakes I had orders for today.
Daughter and son-in-love brought the girls by for a little while to get them out and everyone was delighted to see CA looking so much better and bright eyed.
They left about noon and hubbie left shortly after going to make a stop at Sam's Club on his way home.
I left market at 2:00 and was glad to get in my air conditioned vehicle out of the heat of market on this upper 80's day.
I came straight home today and hubbie who had just gotten home from Sam's Club helped me get unloaded and get things put away.
I rested for a few minutes while hubbie grabbed a sandwich and then he headed over to daughter's to go with her family to pick up a used refrigerator she needed for her garage.
Some friends of ours were selling it so she felt safe buying it from them.
While he was gone I put away laundry and caught up some of the dishes from yesterday's baking.
Hubbie came home and worked in the garden while I did chores then cleaned out my big hen house.
I came inside and relaxed for the evening.
I can start the decade pics early this month so here is my 10th grade school picture from September 1969.

Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: