Friday, September 27, 2019

FUN FRIDAY

T. G. I. F.   once again has arrived quickly and it seems like it was just yesterday that it was Friday a week ago.
We got g-son and RL off to school and then made our weekly Sam's Club stop on the way home.
We came home and spent the morning cleaning the house. I changed out all the furniture covers and bed covers and was mopping when daughter came over with her girls.
She helped me change the curtains in the living room since she is taller than me and could reach without climbing the little ladder I was climbing.
Deb brought RL here when she picked her up from pre-school since she wanted to play with IR.
We had a quick lunch and then Deb, daughter and I took RL and IR up the road to the apple farm we had visited before while hubbie stayed here with CA in the cool house.
The girls had lots of fun as usual at the farm.









After we played and watched the ducks we had some apple slushies and ice cream to cool off before we headed home.
We came home so hubbie could go pick up g-son and IR modeled her Halloween costume that her mom had gotten her . 
After they all left I baked my cakes for the day. I baked 6 caramel and 4 pound cakes and let them cool while I did chores.
#1 son and d-in-love were going out to dinner tonight with some friends so RL and g-son came back to spend the evening with us.
RL helped me ice cakes and then after they left we got things ready for market.
Tomorrow at market is Old Timey Day so we are getting up earlier than a usual Saturday.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: