Saturday, September 21, 2019

MARKET BOARD MEETING AND 1989 PICS.

IR was here early this morning as son-in-love dropped her off on his way to his morning run to go with us to market. Daughter and CA were already there with daughter managing today.
I got chores done and then we headed out a little earlier than usual.
I got set up before any customers came in but daughter had taken orders for 2 cakes before I got there that folks were coming back for.
Both the girls were good this morning and just before lunch Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up for a shopping trip while Tommy, other g-paw and son-in-love finished putting out grass seed in their yard.
Hubbie left to pick up another load of straw bales for them and drop it by and then go home to get our lawn mowed.
Daughter and I took turns with CA and she was a really good baby today.
We finished up the day with a pretty good sales day and daughter and CA left and I stayed for a market board meeting.
We discussed the upcoming Old Timey day and a couple changes we need to make with a couple vendors and then left market.
I came straight home and rested from the heat of the day.
Hubbie had finished the lawn and rested also out of the heat.
After chores hubbie and I made a trip to Ingles to get supplies for tomorrow's lunch. I am going to try a new recipe for an enchilada casserole which looks very good.
With no pics for the day I will continue the decade series with a couple pics of daughter showing off a new haircut back in September 1989. At that time my oldest brother's (then wife) Laurie opened a beautician's shop in their basement so haircuts were easy to come by and she did a great job on daughter's hair.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: