Monday, September 9, 2019

MIGRAINE MONDAY

Monday morning, blah !!!!   Up to greet g-son and RL at 7am. Hubbie took g-son to school and then RL helped me get chores done.
We have a hectic busy morning today and it started early so I grabbed a breakfast bar and cup of coffee on my way out the door to take RL to pre-school.
Hubbie rode with me and we dropped RL off then headed for the court house. We searched yesterday for our birth certificates and luckily found hubbie's because he was born in a different state but I never found mine so I had to get a copy at the courthouse today. I was surprised that there was no charge since I was over 65 years old so that was a nice surprise.
Hubbie and I came home to meet daughter here and get our passport papers filled out. Hubbie nor I have ever had passports and daughter wants to plan a trip out of the country so we needed to get them. She was also getting the papers filled out for the girls.
We had a 10:45 am appointment at the Post Office to get all that done and just barely finished with the papers in time to get there. The lady was running a little behind so we had to wait for a few minutes before we got in.
Hubbie and I got ours done and then took IR with us to pick up RL from pre-school. We offered a lunch stop but they both said they had rather just come home for corn and biscuit leftovers from yesterday.
We met daughter back here and we all had lunch and then the girls had a fun time playing together.
D-in-love picked up RL and took her and EL who rode home with her to an apple farm they had been wanted to go to.



 Daughter was supposed to take IR but IR got really ill and doesn't feel well with a runny nose so she took her home for a nap.
Just before all this happened I got my migraine vision fissures and went and layed down with an ice pack on my neck and head. I hate to get one of these but thankfully if I catch it early enough the ice packs work pretty fast but it still leaves me feeling like a truck has hit me for the rest of the evening.
Needless to say I stumbled through chores and I did keep up my chicken house clean up schedule going and cleaned the lower hen lot house to complete the three house clean up. I came back inside and rested for a little while then went to bed really early to hopefully sleep off the grogginess the migraine left me with.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: