Thursday, September 12, 2019

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

Up to greet the kids and get ready for market. Hubbie took g-son to school while I got RL her breakfast and got ready for market. I got chores done and then we all headed out.
I dropped RL off at pre-school and met hubbie at market.
We got set up then daughter and the girls came in with her things.
She stayed and did some computer work at the market office and both the girls were very good today even in the heat of market.
Hubbie, daughter and IR went to Hen Dough and brought us back biscuits for brunch while CA and I manned our table.
CA is really growing and changing so quickly now.

Daughter and I both are still trying to get our old phone info uploaded to the cloud but it seems there is a problem with both our phones, grrrrrr !!
We are going to cancel and start all over again to see if that helps.
Daughter left with the girls to get home and get naps and hubbie left to make his dump run and stop at Sam's Club.
I left at 2:00 and was very glad to get in the air conditioning in the Honda.
I made stops at the bank and Aldi to pick up baking supplies for tomorrow.
When we got unloaded here at home and got things put away we both took a nice resting break.  We even took short naps in the nice cool of the house after fighting record breaking heat of this day.
I got chores done and watered the outside plants this evening and still was sweating just walking around outside. It is getting humid now so maybe we will get some rain soon.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: