Tuesday, May 12, 2020

CLOUDY COOL DAY

Up to get the covers off everything because it looks like all the clouds might bring some much needed rain.
The temperature got to 34 early this morning but according to all the weather folks this is the last of the cold nights for our area.
I got chores done and had breakfast before daughter brought the girls over so hubbie could watch them while she and I went over to another green house to look around.
We found some really pretty flowers and I got a couple pots of basil for the herb garden since the seed I planted isn't looking so good.
I am going to have a beautiful yard and I just hope it rains to help water them !!
We picked up lunches on the way home and we all ate a good lunch.
After we ate this little girl needed another nap with me. 
I didn't join her today as much as I would have liked to.
Daughter took a nap also today while both girls slept and then they all woke up and headed home.
Son-in-love was glad to see them when he got home.
Hubbie and I got all the plant covers folded and stored away hopefully until next growing season.
I finished getting the old guinea house ready for the oldest Silkie and chicks. Sadly I lost one of the bigger layer chicks she had for no apparent reason so she only has 1 layer chick and 3 silkie chicks.
I got chores done and then checked the raised beds for the root vegetables and found these offerings already. I got several radishes and these tiny carrots and rutabagas look very promising of what is to come.
We spent a relaxing evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that the cases of Covid-19 virus soon start to decline.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: