Friday, May 15, 2020

SUMMER LIKE DAY KIDS AND COPY CATTING

Up to another g-daughter climbing into bed with me as RL was dropped of early so her mom could participate in a school activity this morning.
It is a beautiful sunny warm morning, feeling what it is supposed to feel like this morning as I wear capris and a tank top for the second time this year.
 

I got chores done and came back inside to find RL and hubbie snuggled in his recliner watching Frozen.
I had breakfast and RL had to have some eggs too. She loves eggs along with her daddy.
After we ate i went up and watered all the raised beds and the worked on getting some flowers transplanted into pots in the back yard. The sun was blazing hot today and I watered all the hanging baskets while I was out there.
Daughter and IR and CA came over so daughter could get work done on graduation info.
RL and IR played well together and continued to watch the Frozen movie playing on TV.
Re brought lunch over and met d-in-love and EL , who had also participated in the school event with d-in-love, here so all the kids could have a picnic outside.
After they ate the kids enjoyed playing with each other for a long time.


This is a perfect spot for a short nap !!

 Re took their kids home and daughter finished her work so she came outside and watched after IR and CA while hubbie, g-son and I planted the Wisteria and Clematis vines that daughter bought me from the green house in Rosman .
 Hopefully these plants will do well where I chose to plant them.
IR loves Meow Meow and I had fun watching her mimic his positions.





After everyone left I got a few more plants in pots and in places and then did chores.
Hubbie and I watered the tomatoes and peppers we planted yesterday and then I enjoyed sitting and watching the sun disappear through the trees as I watched my garden grow.

I thought earlier today how much of a blessing this quarantine has been for me, as much as I have missed my customers and friends at market I have really enjoyed the time to have a large garden without the hectic crunch time between baking and market days to get things done.  Being able to have flowers all around the yard is also something I haven't been able to do in years and I can't wait to get pictures on here of all my blooms.
As we settle in for another restful evening after a busy day I am grateful and feel very blessed by my wonderful Savior Jesus Christ to be staying healthy and able to enjoy these "different" days.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: