Friday, May 1, 2020

WELCOME MAY

Hello May !!!
These ladies and their babies are enjoying the cool sunshine this morning.
I had a helper early this morning while her dad and mom worked.

We got chores done and then admired these newly bloomed out Azaleas that are some of my favorites. These double Azaleas look like  little Carnations.
And right behind them are these huge pink blooms.
It's a bright spot of color in the back yard.
IR was picked up just after lunch as her family is making a trip to Davie county to visit son-in-love's oldest brother for a couple days. 
After she left d-in-love and I made a trip to the local produce market and got some fresh vegetables for the week. The prices just continue to climb and I will be so glad when we have our own garden produce to eat.
While we were gone hubbie mowed the grass and the lawn looked so pretty when I got back.

We got chores done and then had a great supper from some of the fresh vegetables I had found today.
RL came up to have supper with us and enjoyed some boiled eggs and tried my boiled beets which she said tasted like fruit.
We had a relaxing evening.
Thankful for the blessings of the day and or traveling mercies for daughter's family.
God Bless and Good Night








No comments: