Monday, May 4, 2020

SUMMER LIKE PLAY DAY

Another week is starting this morning with beautiful warm sunshine. We got chores done and then RL and IR came to spend time with us while their mom's got their online school work done.
It was a beautiful day to play outside and we took full advantage.




I also got 3 loads of laundry done and got the furniture covers and bed covers changed out while hubbie took his turn with the girls.
The temperature got up to 80+ degrees today and was sooo nice compared to what is coming for the rest of the week after a stormy day toomorrow.
After the girls left hubbie and I got chores done and he relaxed for the evening while I spent the evening on the computer catching up my business and applying for some covid-19 assistance since I have no idea when I will feel comfortable getting back out into the public and opening my business back up.
Thankful for government recognition of the small business owners and their offer of help for us.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that this virus stays away from our family.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: