Wednesday, July 8, 2020

PHOTOSHOOT DAY


Up to a very colorful sunny morning today.
I got chores done and then had breakfast .
I ironed a shirt and fixed my hair and put make up on my face for the first time in probably 3 months this morning.
Daughter and I are going to be featured in a local magazine called Boldlife in the August issue so we had an appointment with a photographer at 1:00 today. We are doing the shoot at the market even though we are not selling right now in there.
Caroline is also a feature in the story as our miracle baby. The shoot went well and the girls both smiled in the photos.
I asked him to send the pics to me after they choose what they want to use so maybe he will remember to do that.
I will put the article on here once it is published in the magazine.
We made a stop to have our first Pelican snowball on the way home. It looks a little different this year as there is no seating and we had to eat them in the car but they were still good.

We came home and daughter took the girls home for naps.
Hubbie mowed the lawn and ran the weed eater and I pulled weeds and grass out of the back steps and fed it all to the chickens.
I  gathered our first cucumbers from the garden and I will be picking half runner beans on Saturday to be canned on Monday as the vines are hanging full.
My Dill is almost ready.

I went to pick up a grocery order at Aldi and it was once a gain a great experience .
Hubbie was just finishing up yard work when I got back and we got things all unloaded.
We got chores done and hubbie went over to daughter's to put up some lattice work for her.
I relaxed out in the covered patio.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: