Wednesday, July 29, 2020

STORMS BUT NO RAIN

Up to another beautiful sunny hot July morning.

I got chores done and then grabbed a breakfast bar and a cup of coffee as we headed out to the market to get the weekly business done and deliver the supply order I got last week.
An egg customer picked up her eggs while we were there and I got to talk to another board member, Shannon who was there meeting one of his customers.
We went to our bank and then to the market bank before heading out of town. I noticed today the streets of downtown were pretty empty for this time of year.
We made a stop at Tractor Supply for hubbie to pick up a tube for one of his wood splitter tires and then our last stop was to pick up our curbside grocery order from Aldi. Each time I do this I am impressed at the ease of this way to grocery shop !!
We came home and had lunch then hubbie went up to work at his shop and I started changing all the furniture covers and decor from July and vacuuming all the furniture. I put away the pack and play that has been in the living room for the last several months and picked up all the toys strewn around the living room for the first time in quite a while. With the kids here every day there is no sense in picking up each day.
Hubbie came in and ran the vacuum all over the house while I continued to change out my decor from the red ,white and blue of July to the sunflowers for August.
It thundered and threatened to storm most of the afternoon but never did anything but sprinkle rain here.
I did a load of laundry and then watched the early news.
We got chores done and then walked down to #1 son's house and checked out his new bass that chipped in to buy him. He acted like he was really enjoying it.
I came home to get weekly bills paid and then start baking cupcakes for the wedding I'm helping out with . I got 50 of the 100 baked tonight.
The "I" tropical storm was named tonight as this one is predicted to cause some problems for the eastern US in the coming days.
The track of this storm is following right along the islands that we visited last December on our cruise and my heart goes out to these already devastated islands as they can't find time to recover from one hurricane until they are ravaged by another one. Thankfully this one doesn't seem to be gaining to much strength.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night