Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A STRANGE TAX TIME

 Up to sit with the girls while hubbie picked up g-son and took him to school. IR and CA are the only ones here today as RL's other g-ma is staying with her.  I got chores done when hubbie got home. It is a cloudy dreary cool day and we are hoping for some rain.  We all had breakfast then the girls played while I went through some cabinets.  We had an early lunch as the girls got hungry early. After lunch these three crashed on this still dreary day but no rain yet. 

I had my annual dermatologist skin check this afternoon so I got ready and headed over there. Thankfully his office is not far away.  I came out of this check with nothing burned or cut off which is strange for me.  I showed him a couple spots of concern for me and he said they were nothing to worry about and he is usually very thorough .
I came home just ahead of daughter and the girls were still napping. Daughter had a virtual meeting to attend so I sat in the living room with the girls and hubbie. RL called and asked if she could come up and wake the girls up so I said for her to come on since they had been sleeping too long anyway. She was happy to come and ran all the way up the driveway from her house all by herself for the first time.
She gently woke IR and CA and they played for awhile before they all went home.
Hubbie and I watched the news and then we went out to get chores done. We still are under dark clouds but no rain so far. They are predicting rain overnight and tomorrow so we have our fingers crossed.
I finished up taxes for the year tonight and thought it was so strange to be doing taxes this late but since we owed and they extended the deadline until May 15th this was time !!
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: