Thursday, May 27, 2021

BUSY ERRAND DAY

 Greeted IR and CA only this morning as hubbie picked up g-son and took him to school. I got chores done and grabbed a quick breakfast before we headed out to get our weekly errands done.  First stop was to pick up a curbside order at Publix. They have some drinks we like that no one else does and they always have some good BOGO deals. From there we picked up lunch for the girls at McDonalds and then stopped at the Curb market . The girls ate lunch while I checked out my tables at market and talked to some friends.  We left there and made stops at Sav Mor grocery store, the bank and dump/ recycle center.  We got home and got all the groceries carried in and then hubbie and I had lunch while the girls had a snack.  Then we headed outside to play for the afternoon. IR was really proud when she learned to swing herself.    



CA loves to swing also and she loves to eat so she combined the two today !!!!

After they left to go home and get ready for gymnastics at 5:00 hubbie and I went up to get a gutter put up on the back of the shed to catch water in the new tank set up .

I called g-son to come up and help hold the gutter up while hubbie got it attached to the building. D-in-love A and RL came up also to help and it all came together nice and this should keep me from having to carry water all around the house if it ever rains again !!!!   My garden is really suffering right now from the lack of moisture. We are watering the plants but everything else is own it's own and the stress of drought is starting to take it's tole.  These are the tomato and pepper plants we are watering.

The potato are at the critical stage and really need some rain.
The half runner beans I planted early didn't do well at all with first the cool temperatures and now no rain. I need to replant but I am waiting on some this dry weather to hopefully pass.
The peas and early plants of cabbage, broccoli and brussel sprouts aren't going to make if this heat wave doesn't soon go away.
The sky is full of clouds tonight but we aren't expecting any rain from them here.

I got chores done and then iced my cakes I baked last night. Another late night after another busy day. Thankful for our health and the willingness of family to help.  

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: