Wednesday, May 5, 2021

HOT SUNNY BUSY DAY

 Up to a busy day with all the grandkids here early this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done and had breakfast with the girls. After we ate hubbie took the girls to the playroom while I iced some caramel and chocolate cakes for an order I am delivering this afternoon.  I haven't iced this many cakes in quiet awhile and my back was surely letting me know that it wasn't used to this.  I finished just in time for us to have lunch with the girls.  RL and IR are very excited to get to go to a gymnastics class together this evening.  After lunch we all went outside to get some vitamin D but it was too hot at 84 degrees and sunny to stay out long.  I made the cake delivery and got back just ahead of daughter and d-in-love coming in to pick the girls up. I took a couple more cake orders today so maybe my business is going to pick up a little.  After the girls all left hubbie and I went to work on getting some of the logs of the trees we had cut down moved out of the drive way and up to hubbie's wood yard spot.  We got surprisingly more done before we wore out than I thought we would. We got chores done then I made another cake before tackling the weekly paperwork and paying bills.  This took longer than I expected and it was bedtime by the time I finished so this is a short and boring post .

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: