Sunday, May 2, 2021

RESTFUL SUNDAY

 Got some extra zzz's this morning as Sundays are my favorite because they are our day of rest.  I got chores done and then had a breakfast bar since we are having spaghetti lunch which I am looking forward to.  We got the spaghetti and cheese toast ready and I cooked  a spaghetti squash for me and I used the rest of the apples we have been keeping for our last apple crisp of stored apples.  We sat down and listened to Spartanburg First Baptist church while things cooked.  We really like listening to Don Wilton their pastor.

Everyone made it to lunch today and the spaghetti was a hit with everyone.  Aa's family ate and ran to get up a field of hay they have down before the promised rain begins.  The other kids hung around and let the girls play.

CA has got an attitude all of a sudden every time you point a camera her way and this is the look she gives you.
After they all left we relaxed for the rest of the day and rested up for another busy week coming up. We have our fingers crossed that the promised rain will come because we are so very dry right now.  
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: