Monday, May 10, 2021

ROUTINE MONDAY

Monday mornings seem to come around quicker and quicker these days. We greeted all the grand kids this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school and the girls and I snuggled on the couch. When he got back I got chores done and then had breakfast with the girls. We were expecting rain overnight but only got a sprinkle and the warm sunshine is already out this morning. After we ate hubbie said we were out of milk and several things that we need daily so I put in an Aldi order. I gathered laundry and got the first load started while they shopped for my curbside order. We went and picked up the order and stopped by Tractor supply for some extra chick starter on the way home. CA went to sleep on the way home so the rest of us ate lunch when we got all the groceries put away. After lunch hubbie took RL and IR outside to play so CA could get a good nap as she is cutting some 2 year molars and isn't sleeping well at night. I stayed inside with her and continued laundry . She woke up after a while and wanted me to hold her and she went back to sleep so she slept until her mom got here after work. That was a good 3 hour nap. She ate some late lunch then they went home.  RL also went home.  I sat down to watch the  news and hubbie went down to bush hog the front lower pasture. After the news I got chores done and then carried water to my raised beds and all my flower pots and new plants around the house.  Hopefully we have another chance for some rain on Wednesday. This has been one of those routine days that seem really boring to write about.  The only thing of note today is the news of the cyber attack on the main gas line that our area's gas comes from so the gas stations are slammed today and some are already out of gas with people panicking about the gas shortage.  Another good thing about our pretty much stay at home life right now is we don't need that much gas so no panic  here !!



Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: