Wednesday, May 19, 2021

NEW PET FOR RL

 Up to greet only RL and g-son this morning. I sat with RL while hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done when he came home.  Daughter is off work today with IR and CA.

 I had breakfast then caught up on some paperwork before heading into town to meet an egg customer with her egg order and then stopping by the bank on the way to a girl friend's house for lunch. Susie has had a lot of work done to her house in Flat Rock and wanted me to see it and for us to catch up since we haven't talked in awhile. We walked all around her place and petted her goats that are spoiled rotten.  We had a nice visit and catch up session while we ate then I came home to find hubbie and RL enjoying the nice day outside. RL was pretty bored by herself here which doesn't happen much.


After d-in-love picked her up they went and picked up her newest pet. This bunny rabbit named Oreo is their newest addition.  RL is an animal lover for sure.
Hubbie and I watched the early news then got chores done. We are putting off watering the garden plants another day since most of this day was cloudy and the sun didn't come out until late this evening when there was already shade on most of the garden. I did water all my potted plants on the porches this evening.  We were sure hoping for some rain before the high temps reach us this weekend but looks like we out of luck for rain for quite a while.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night