Tuesday, May 25, 2021

ROSEY TUESDAY

 Up to greet IR and CA while hubbie went to pick up g-son and take him to school. When he got back I got chores done and then had breakfast with the girls.  I almost forgot to take last months furniture covers and rugs to the laundry so I am gathering them up along with my winter coveralls (for the second time) but surely I won't need them anymore this time. The last time I washed them to put away for the season I ended up having to get them back out for more cool weather. We had to wait for daughter to pick up IR to take her to her dermatologist appointment with the spot or now spots on the back of her neck that aren't getting any better after a week of antibiotics. When they left we took CA and went to the laundry. The laundry was very crowded today so I had to use smaller machines but I wanted to get it done before the end of the month.  After I got everything in the washers and started we drove over to a nearby farmers market stand to buy some strawberries and I also got some new potatoes and cucumbers.  We went back by the laundry and picked out things up and came home with a napping CA.  I got everything hung out on the clothesline or in the dryer and then daughter dropped IR back off while she went back to work. This doctor said she has atopic dermatitis and gave her some cream to put on it and said to continue the antibiotics that she is on from the other doctor.   IR, hubbie and I had lunch while CA was still sleeping.  When CA woke up we took her lunch outside and we all went out to enjoy the cooler afternoon today with some passing clouds. It looked like we would get some rain a couple times but it passed us by.  I am impressed with all my roses as they seem to be finding enough moisture to continue to bloom .




RL came up to play with the girls this afternoon and RL and IR learned to swing themselves standing on this swing.



After all the girls left I watered plants below the house and then got chores done. I came inside tonight and iced the 6 caramel cakes I made last night.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: