Sunday, May 9, 2021

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2021

 UP to a lazy Mother's Day Sunday morning. The kids decided to buy BBQ lunch for us so I wouldn't have to cook today. All we have to do is corn, green beans and a salad so it is a very easy Sunday morning. I got chores done and then we did some lunch prep and settled in to watch church on TV as we do each Sunday morning. Pastor Wilton gave a great Mother's Day sermon today.  The kids all arrived bearing wonderful gifts. They all know we pretty well and I am always so happy with their gifts.






Thanks  so  much  kids   and  grandkids !!!

Everyone ate the delicious BBQ from our neighbor's stand and had such a wonderful visit. It was a great Mother's Day, thanks kids !!!!

After all the kids left I spent the afternoon repotting all my tomato plants. They are getting to big for the little squares they grew in and I was expecting to plant them yesterday but the weather folks are predicting another cool down in the middle of next week so after the scare of 35 degrees a couple mornings ago we decided we didn't want to have to cover all the plants so I got out a package of solo cups I had and a bag of garden soil I had left and spent the afternoon repotting them. They look happy with more root room and now I don't have to worry about when I get them planted.


Even Mother Nature decided to shine on this day with all the beautiful blooming Iris around the yard.

It's time to make some Chive blossom vinegar !!!!
The rain started to sprinkle just as we came back inside after chores tonight. We are expecting heavy rains overnight but hopefully we won't have bad storms.
Thankful for all the wonderful blessings of this day and for the kids God blessed me with, I am so proud of all of them.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: