Wednesday, May 12, 2021

RAINY COLD DAY

 Up to the sound of rain this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school and the girls and I snuggled until hubbie got back. I got chores done and felt like winter has a made a comeback with the temperature at 48 degrees this morning.  Back inside I had breakfast and then went to pick up my curbside Walmart order. CA went with me and we were hoping she would go to sleep but she sang songs all the way there and back. We got home and got all the groceries put away and then the girls played while I got some lunch ready. After we ate CA finally went down for a nap and RL and IR played quietly in the playroom to let her get a good nap. Hubbie and I watched TV and watched it rain all afternoon and the temperature dropped to 43 degrees by the time daughter got here to pick the girls up.  G-son has a track meet today but we decided to skip this one as the cold and dampness is really causing us joint pain today. Daughter is taking RL with her to have supper and then taking her and IR to gymnastics this evening. They were both excited all day about getting to go again.  Hubbie and I got chores done and then I did weekly paperwork and paid bills .  There was 7/10ths of an inch of rain in the gauge which was good for the garden and plants all around. Tonight the temperature is supposed to get into the upper 30's and some areas are under a frost warning. Hopefully it won't reach down to our area.

It is 46 degrees at 9:30 tonight .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


2 comments:

linda m said...

We've been having a cold spell also. What happened to our nice warm weather?

Andrew Lace said...

Thanks for postiing this