Sunday, October 10, 2021

BABY PHOTO SHOOT

 Got to start this Sunday lazily as the crockpot cooked a roast for us and we just have to add some side for our Sunday lunch this week.  I got chores done in the nice warm sunshine today.   We added mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans and pasta salad to the roast beef with an apple crisp for dessert.  Everyone made it to lunch and had a nice visit to let the kids all play after we ate.  We set up a photo shoot for the babies to get a 6 weeks pic of them and they actually co-operated pretty well.








Aunt A was here to help arrange the photos.
After everyone left hubbie and I napped which probably won't feel good to me tonight as I stare at the ceiling wondering why sleep won't come !!!!  But it sure felt good this afternoon.  
We got chores done and I snapped this picture of one of my younger hens during her molting season. I feel so sorry for them when they loose all their feathers and look so ugly that they actually looked embarrassed .
This little sliver of a moon was so pretty standing out between these tree limbs and clouds tonight.
Right after I took this pic the clouds covered the moon and I went inside to relax for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: