Friday, October 22, 2021

PUMPKIN PICKING AND CARVING DAY 2021

 Up to get this Friday morning started. I got chores done and then had breakfast with CA. After we ate she wanted to go outside and try to pet "Black Jack" , I guess that name is going to stick !!

We stayed outside this morning as it is a beautiful day , sunny and warm ,mid 70's.
It is an early dismissal day for all county schools so we all split up and went to pick up kids at noon. Daughter went after IR , hubbie went after g-son and CA and I went to pick up RL as d-in-love-A has to stay all day at school.  This reminded me of my days picking up g-son sitting in the car rider line. I used to bring my crocheting bag and work while I waited but today CA and I sang songs .
We picked RL up and headed home to meet everyone else and have lunch.  After we ate we headed over to the pumpkin patch to pick out more pumpkins to carve.




When everyone picked their favorites and got measured for the year we headed home.


The girls swung the afternoon away and Black Jack got more attention.





All the girls got picked up and hubbie and I did chores a little early and then went over to daughters to meet up with #1 son's family for supper that daughter had cooked and to let the girls all carve their pumpkins.













                                                   
Finished  2021 Jack-O-Lanterns !!!!!
The girls ate pizza while the adults had a delicious deer tenderloin that daughter fixed over rice.
EA didn't get to have a pumpkin this year but looking forward to next year when her and NA will be part of the carving or coloring crew !!!
We also had a fire in the firepit and made smores and had a very nice evening but I forgot to take anymore pics.
Hubbie and I came home and closed all the chicken houses up and got an early bedtime.
Thankful for a wonderful fun and blessed day. Praying that #2 son gets over his cold as they didn't want to get anyone else sick so they missed the fun tonight.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: