Monday, October 25, 2021

NEW SCHEDULE STARTED

 Up to a new schedule today as daughter went back to work this morning. G-son rides with her so that is one less thing for hubbie to do everyday. I got chores done and then grabbed a cup of coffee before heading out to take IR to pre-school. CA rode with me which was good so she can get used to going in to the school before she starts in the 2 year class next Monday. She put her little mask on and thought she was a big girl going in with IR and when Ms. Lorri, IR's teacher ask her who her teacher was going to be she said Ms. Kenna so I was impressed she remembered.  CA and I came straight home and found hubbie already giving EA her bottle. Thankfully she is a good bottle taker and she drank 3 ozs.  We are hoping to get her on a schedule that will make her ready to nurse when daughter gets home from work.  CA and I ate our breakfast together and then I got weekly laundry started. CA watched TV and EA napped most of the morning while I worked. Hubbie decided to ride with me when I went back to pick up IR . I went a little early and stopped to pick up some CBD oil for me that I ran out of last night.  IR had a great day at school as usual and was happy on the ride home.  I fixed EA her second bottle when we got home and then fixed IR some lunch. CA went to sleep in the car and took a long nap eating her lunch when she woke up.  EA had a very good first day and spent a lot of the day just happily cooing and looking around.



I needed to go pick up RL from school today since d-in-love-A had to pick up g-son for a doctor appointment this afternoon. IR rode with me and couldn't understand why we had to wait in the car rider line instead of just walking in and getting her like we do at her school. When we got home daughter was just getting here also and fed EA while the older girls all went outside and had snacks and popsicles. It is windy but the promised rain hasn't got here yet.  I finished my last load of laundry while IR and RL helped.  Daughter left to go pick up some Christmas gifts from a local crafter.  D-in-love-A brought RL some supper but she wanted to stay here and eat so hubbie walked her home later. Unfortunately for them the promised rain got here just as they were headed down the driveway and they both got soaked. Hubbie and I watched the rain pass through the area before we went out to get chores done.  The short shower of rain left everything in a spooky "Halloween week"  fog as darkness fell.

I baked 6 caramel and 1 coconut cake tonight and then relaxed. 
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and thankful for the strength God gives us each day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: